Thursday, February 18, 2016

L'Oreal Paris RevitalLift

 

I have an opportunity to try L'Oreal Paris ReviatalLift for a month(thanks Influenster).  They sent me serum, eyes cream, night cream, and day cream.


   A serum is in a tall bottle with pump on the bottom.  You just have to click it like mechanical pencil.  The serum is light and absorb quickly.  For this product, I don't really feel any improvement on my skin after a month of using it.  I can skip it if I want to.


   Eyes cream is in a tube and squeeze the product out.  It has a very good texture and after I apply it under my eyes, I can feel that it helps minimize the fine line in overall.  The eyes cream help moisturize under the eyes very well during this cold winter and I love it.  I can tell that it smooth the fine lines and make it looks slightly blur.  This is one of my favorite product.


   Night cream is in a big squeeze tube.  There is some sort of silicone feeling in this night cream.  It provides a good amount of moisture for a night cream without waking up like a grease ball.  I do like a texture of this night cream and it makes an overall face look better.


   Day cream is in a glass tub.  I wish it is in a squeeze tube like night cream so it's more sanitized.  The good thing about this day cream is that it provides you a smooth surface like a primer base and make the makeup application easier without apply primer.  The day cream is like a 2 in 1 of moisturizer and primer.  I really like this product a lot.  I give me a smooth canvas on my face and help blur all fine lines and make it even better.  This is gorgeous product. 


   All four products, I love day cream the most and eyes cream would me second place.  Day cream and night cream trend to have a lot of silicone in their products and if you are sensitive to silicone, you should stay away from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment